[newbie] Setting up keyboard

Hello,

I'm new to Debian and to this list. I'm trying to set up some boxes to dualboot Debian, and I have it mostly working. The only thing missing on the basic setup is a correct keyboard. I have a norwegian keyboard file that is mostly working, but I can't find any place to set this file as the default. In other words, what is the debian equivalent of the "/etc/sysconfig/keyboard" file on RedHat?

TIA

--
  Håvard

mailto:havardw@stud.ntnu.no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55 76
All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder
       Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!