Re: Icebooks

> Hmm, go figure, I had it compiled in as a mod, but never bothered to look in
> the macintoshdevices directory....always in just char. I seem to have a blind
> spot to the word macintosh =). Too much time on Sun and x86. Loaded it and it
> works great. Thanks for the help on that.

No problems.

> Ok, got the source files.....but compiling them to modules is something I
> don't have experience with....compiling raw .c files that is. If you have
> time, can you send me some guidlines? please? I should have figured it
> wouldn't be so easy as "gcc -o tumbler.o tumbler.c" ;-).

I used:

gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux-2.4-benh/include -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer
-fno-strict-aliasing -D__powerpc__ -fsigned-char -msoft-float -pipe
-ffixed-r2 -Wno-uninitialized -mmultiple -mstring -DMODULE -DMODVERSIONS
-include /usr/src/linux-2.4-benh/include/linux/modversions.h   -c -o
tumbler.o tumbler.c

Cheers.

James Tyson ---
Samizdat New Media Solutions