Re: 2.4.7, motorola powerstack, NCR825, SCSI timeouts...

	I found if i created /dev/sda2 as a PReP Boot partition type and just
dd'd to it then it work'd without having to use a boot floppy... Problem I
ran into is it seems like the 2.4 kernel images are building the standard
vmlinuz-2.4.x and a vmlinux.coff-2.4.x... With the 2.2 kernel it just created
the first... So my problem is which do I need to dd to the boot partition?

	I agree it really should have a lilo-like boot loader to make it
easier or somehow manage to get the mechanics that install the kernel
packages to handle this situation properly...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |