Re: Newbie hat vier Fragen

Roland: please post your questions in the international language of Linux,
which is Broken English. For your convenience, I have produced a sample
translation of your post into Broken English by means of Babelfish. Enjoy.

Sample answers:

a) eject /dev/cdrom

c) lpr /var/log/dmesg

	Michael

Hello together

I installed Debian/Powerpc 2.2rev3 on one iMac (purchase date April 2001)
without any zusatzpakete. I.e. I have a Linuxoberflaeche, which looks like
MSDOS before x years. Now I have four questions:

( A) My IMac has slotloading a CD-RW von Matshita Prod.ID CW7121. Potato
detects this and I can it mounten, etc.. How do I bring however the CD ROM
back from the drive, after I umount / input cdrom?

(B) I tried errors out over kbdconfig the Tastaturlayoute "
mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz " and " mac-de2-ext.kmap.gz " and both to
show during the key allocation on my Apple Extended USB key board. Are
there still further German or German-Swiss keyboard drivers (if, where)?

(C) during the boat process Linux lists all possible on the display. Is
there a possibility this to reroute on the printer, so that one can
analyze, what Linux (Kernel?) everything detects and which not?

(D) Someone knows a good book (quiet: Debian GNU/Linux of P.H. Ganten)
that particularly Debian/Powerpc treated (may be in English written also)?
Finally I would like to thank those, which help a beginner on the branches
to ahead all.

Roland Wegmann
EMail rowe_gnu@hotmail.com