[Q] where to get iso image of "extra" packages

Dear all,

I am new to debian and I have been trying to install debian to a G4
powerbook. I downloaded the official iso images for powerpc (potato) and
installed debian using them. Then I found that certain important packages
are not avaialble in the iso's (ssh, netscape, etc.), probably they are
non-free and cannot be freely distributed. I would like to ask whether
there is any "unofficial" extra iso image containing those packages? I
would like to have all (or the most important) packages I might need on the
local disk, as I won't have fast free internet connection afterwwards.

Regards,
Thanh