Re: Help with XFree86 V4.10 and Voodoo3

Yeah, I had this problem myself until a helpful soul pointed me to:
http://v.favrenicolin.free.fr/linuxppc/linuxppc-tdfx.php3
Unfortunately, the patch I got from here only works on the sources listed. At
least, I haven't figured out how to patch any other kernel...

HTH

Russell

PS I can also send you my XF86Config-4 file, separately, if anyone thinks it
might be useful...