Re: What's the best replacement editor for ae?

Or you could try bluefish (apt-get install bluefish). Rob "Roblimo"
Miller turned me on to that one in a presentation he gave at a local
computer trade show recently.

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"