Re: oops

On 29 Sivan 5761, Noah John wrote:

> oh, oops.  seeing as i just realised that dan@DEBIAN.org was talking
> about it, i guess i'm feeling pretty dumb.  sorry all.  I'm a
> newbie..

*gently* You might want to consider switching off HTML when posting;
the most helpful people on this list often won't read your posts if
they have to spawn an external viewer to do it.  "In the beginning
was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain..."

If you can't figure out how to turn it off or it's not an option on
your email client, then you could also try another one; mutt is fairly
well regarded and it's even available for Windows if you don't have a
Debian/PPC system up and running yet.  Most of the free ones I have
seen for Mac OS also include plaintext options.
--
Charles Sebold                                       29th of Sivan, 5761