tripwire for ppc (was: tripwire & freeswan in debian-ppc)

Quoting Michael Schmitz (schmitz@opal.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de):
> > I want to use tripwire-2.3.?? and freeswan also on the macppc platform
> > within Debian.
> >
> > Do you see possibilities for realizing that?
>
> Yep. Build it from source. You'll need to have a close look at the source
> for that,

That's too complicated for me alone :(
Not beeing a C developer.
Did someone succeed in compiling tripwire for ppc from source?

> > In Debian-PPC there are no packages+sources for these two programs.
>
> Look in non-US.

That is what I did first :)
I looked it up in testing/non-US and unstable/non-US.
"E: Package tripwire has no installation candidate"

It is only there for i386.

If there is no solution with tripwire I believe I have to choose 'aide',
of which I heard the first time today in irc.
For aide there is a 'candidate' for ppc.

Ciao,
Karl-Heinz