Re: External vga resolution on pismo

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 05:05:20PM +0200, thus said Sebastian Horzela:
> Hello everyone,
>
> is there a way to set the external vga resolution on the
> pismo to 640x480 under linux?
>
> I need this because we have a video projector that only
> runs with 640x480.

You should be able to switch resolution after you have enabled the VGA
mirroring and disabling the internal LCD (it doesnt like weird resolutions
probably) -  Just start X with a different XF86Config that you have setup
with 640x480 or, if you need console, use fbset. It should work fine.

At least I managed to get 1600x1200 from the Pismo with an external
monitor. And I also managed to change console resolution with fbset.

Tuomas

--

.--->  tigert@ximian.com        .    |\,/|          tigert@gimp.org  <-----.
+---->  www.ximian.com         -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+