broken libc6, looking for a working dpkg

Hi,

After downgrading my libc6 from 2.2.3-1 to 2.2.2-1, because the upgrade
broke most of xmms' plugins and evolution (that even a recompile
couldn't fix), I'm stuck with a version of dpkg that requires libc6
2.2.3.

Does anybody have a binary of dpkg that I could use on a glibc 2.2.2
based system ?

Did anybody else have these plugins problems ? I reckon it could be a
problem with glib's dlopen() code (not glibc, glib), but didn't have the
time to investigate.

Thanks

--
/Bastien Nocera