Re: Upgrade Problem

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 09:25:17AM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:
> LOL! Sure, why not...It may be Sunday before I do...I just need to
> figure out how to partition everything again...I'll have roughly 4 GB to
> play with. Got any recommendations?

well if its how to partition the disk correctly mac-fdisk-basics.  if
its about how to lay things out, see karsten's partitioning
howto. search debian-user archives for a link, he posts one every time
someone asks how to partition (which is about 5 times a day).

> And, could you point me to the latest bf docs, or anything else new that
> I'd need to know about woody?

this list and its archives is good.  also see my previous message
about testing b-f, as well as Adam's (which has urls).

is this a NewWorld or Oldworld box?

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/