Re: Upgrade Problem

LOL! Sure, why not...It may be Sunday before I do...I just need to
figure out how to partition everything again...I'll have roughly 4 GB to
play with. Got any recommendations?

And, could you point me to the latest bf docs, or anything else new that
I'd need to know about woody?

Thanks!

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"