Re: Upgrade Problem

Well, I have /var on my / partition, because I started out small. I
symlinked the directory where the .debs go when they download (when
using apt-get) to my /home partition because / didn't have enough space
when I first attempted to install. Anyway, here's my df -h output:

/dev/sda6             147M   98M   41M  71% /
/dev/sda7             961M  859M   53M  95% /usr
/dev/sda1             2.5G  964M  1.5G  38% /mnt
/dev/sda9             314M  229M   69M  77% /home

As you can see, I'm bursting at the gills in /usr...I may just start
over with a new install because I do have room to play with (I actually
have more disk space that isn't being used for Debian), I just need to
reorganize it in a major way.

Thanks for the help.

Russell
Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!