Can anyone help test CD images?

I have been looking over the debian-cd system, and it appears that
bootable CDs may have been broken due to a change from mkhybrid to
mkisofs.  I would like to attempt to take care of these issues as well
as make sure we get bootable CDs for woody.

The problem is my internet connection consists of two cans and some
twine, i simply cannot build full CD images to check that things are
sane.  Is there anyone out there with the connectivity, disk space,
time, a NewWorld PowerMac, and a CD burner that can help test?

TIA

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/