special sybols on German Mac Pro Keybord

With my G4 Cube I got the USB 'Apple Pro Keyboard' with german keycaps.

I don't see how to manage typing several important symbols in the Linux
environment (for the MacOSes I could detect them).
I am only using the console up to now.

	the symbol for 'pipe' --  |
	the symbol for 'at'   --  @
	the 'backslash	      --  \

I am writing this mail message on my PC, that's why I can type these
sybols.

What can I do if not putting that Apple keyboard away?
But if so, which apple compatible keybord could be the alternative
under Linux?
By the way, it's not very comfortable for me typing on it - too noisy
above all.

Karl-Heinz