postgresql?

Does anyone know what's up with the main postgresql package in powerpc
sid?  It doesn't appear to be in the archive, and I didn't see a
failed build log on voltaire.  The postgresql-doc package is
available, though, which indicates the buildd must have at least tried
to build the postgresql source package.

But I was able to dpkg-buildpackage from the source package just fine.

Also, xlibosmesa3 and xlibosmesa3-dev appear to be unavailable at the
moment, which makes task-x-window-system uninstallable, but I assume
this is a transient problem...