Re: Specific literature/HOWTOs? .. and a comment

> We needed quite a while to install potato on the iMac. Basically the
> problem seems to be incorporated in mac-fdisk. It partitioned the
> harddisk according to the needs, but afterwards the install script could
> not initialize and activate those partitions (We used option C to do
> so). In the end we used "Laufwerke konfigurieren" (the MacOS tool) to
> partition the harddisk. From that point on it worked out.

I'd need a dump of the partition table (from both tools, preferably) to
tell what's gone wrong. Unless you had a MacOS partition from the same
disk mounted while partitioning the disk - in that case, the partition
table can't be reread by the kernel.

	Michael