Re: startup jingle

If you still have MacOS, this may work:

	http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,MC13222,.html

It says it doesn't work on all models.
I think the ULAW of the arpeggio is actually in the hardware.

The problem with disabling the arpeggio is that it is supposed to indicate
that the system is functioning correctly. Most computers beep or something
when they start up to indicate they have POSTed correctly. To disable this
could potentially limit your ability to diagnose problems... which is prob.
why Apple doesn't make it any easier.

:::: Prior to now, morten wrote :::::::
::
::