Re: how to emulate 2nd and 3rd mouse button

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:05:46PM +0200, sisi wrote:
> hello,
>
> no one has answered this and though maybe this is the
> wrong list to ask this question, i am in the same boat,
> having installed recently on a 7300/200, and it is one
> thing i am finding really frustrating. could someone
> point us in the right direction?

 If your kernel is compiled to support it, put
# keycodes from linux/input.h
dev.mac_hid.mouse_button2_keycode = 100
dev.mac_hid.mouse_button3_keycode = 97
dev.mac_hid.mouse_button_emulation = 1

 in your /etc/sysctl.conf

 This works on my 9500-based Dayster SMP machine, and makes right-option
be middle mouse, and right-control be right mouse.  You can use other
keycodes if you like.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y