Re: how to emulate 2nd and 3rd mouse button

hello,

no one has answered this and though maybe this is the
wrong list to ask this question, i am in the same boat,
having installed recently on a 7300/200, and it is one
thing i am finding really frustrating. could someone
point us in the right direction?

thanks,
grts,
sisi