Re: output-device OF boot variable for ATI XCLAIM3D+

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 07:21:59AM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:
> I highly doubt that _all_ XClaim boards are Mac-aware...

Er, actually I think that back in the days when XClaim was a name that ATI
used, it was used to refer specifically to their line to Mac-compatible
display adapters.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    The first thing the communists do when
Debian GNU/Linux                |    they take over a country is to outlaw