Re: IR on a pismo

I'm going to kill 2 birds with one stone here...

I get the same errors.

And no, I actually don't have any IR devices to test out.  Maybe I'll
get a Visor soon, but right now all the IR port does is shoot at the
wall...

Marshal

Michel Dänzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

Marshal Wong wrote:

> Anyways, a small question.  I'm running 2.4.5pre3 off of BenH's tree.
> Everything works nice and smooth.  fb, irda, power management.

Have you actually tried IRDA? The macserial driver wasn't working until very
recently.