Re: Mpeg video player

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:54:52PM +0200, Mark Nellemann wrote:
> I'm new to the "power-pc scene", so this might sound stupid. There seems
> to be different kernel's around (benh, bitkeper, etc), will one of these
> give better performance on my powerbook-G4?

the best one to use for the tibook curretly is benh's asd he has put a lot of
the code int here specifically to work on the recent laptops. paul recently
got himself a tibook so his tree may improve over time for that, but he has a
habit of puttiing in experimental stuff that may break things from time to
time more than ben does.

        See You
            Steve

--