Re: Mpeg video player

Thanks Matt,

I installed the libsmpeg and the smpeg-xmms packages. XMMS plays all my mpeg's perfectly now!

What about DivX and DVD's? Anyone got a tip?

Regards

Mark Nellemann

Matt Brubeck wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Mark Nellemann wrote:

Everything works perfect, but I dont have a video player. Could
someone on the list recommend a player that works well on the powerpc
platform.

For mpeg video I use "gtv" from the smpeg-gtv package. It's a very basic
player without many features, but it works.