Re: oaklisp questions, with fw mesg. from maintainer

Thanks.

It's not a critical problem.  A friend has been uploading packages for
me.  It's not like personal access to the Debian machines is
necessary.  (Well, except for porting ... and after all, that's not
really important anyway, is it?  Since after all i386 has won.)

I travel a reasonable amount.  I'm figuring I'll hook up with someone
sometime in San Diego or New York or Boston.  Although something
sooner would be very nice!

					--Barak.

GPG key FEC23FB2
GPG key fingerprint = 3755 EE8A 783F 3493 A8FF  2C8F 2F3E 069E FEC2 3FB2