Re: oaklisp questions, with fw mesg. from maintainer

I recently emailed one of the authors of the oaklisp package, about
getting
it to work on debian powerpc, and he said that he's in the process of
getting
it to work on all 32 bit computers for debian in general, and that he
would
need a powerpc account somewhere. I asked him if I could forward the
attached
message to the list, and he replied yes, mentioning that he was also an
Official
Debian Developer, but he had misplaced his old private key, and hasn't
been
able to get the new public one signed. I'd include it here, but proper
cryptographic hygeine suggests that it would be better for y'all to get
it straight from him. (His address is available in the attachment).

I guess getting him reinstated would require finding another debian
developer
in Albequerque (that's where unm is, right?) to sign his key and verify
that
it is indeed him. I think there are also ppc developers in New Mexico
somewhere,
but I don't remember the names or locations. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Phil Fraering
pgf@globalreach.net

--- Begin Message ---
not explicitly, but it wouldn't be a bit deal.  i'm in the process of
getting it up on most 32-bit architectures, to make it into the debian
freeze.

if it doesn't just compile and run, set me up a PPC account and I'll
make it work.

					--BAP.

--- End Message ---