Re: XFree86 4.0.3 and Voodoo

Russell Hires wrote:

Okay, after updating last night, I finally booted into X! (Yeah!!)
Of course, now I have completely new propblems. Mainly, my keyboard and
mouse don't work.

The mouse is likely related to the new input layer, there's a lot about that in this list's archives and on the web.

Actually, my kb does work, but the keys are way way
way out of whack. I think it's up and to the left, because r = 2, and
the enter key is 8. Fun Fun!

Option "XkbDisable" in the Keyboard Section might be a quick & dirty solution.