Re: installation hang on 5200 Performa

Monolithic linux kernel will _not_ work on these machines.
There is a project for nubus machines underway but support for the performas is
lagging. If you are interested go to
http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
Paul

Stefano Zacchiroli said at Òinstallation hang on 5200 PerformaÓ.
[07/May/01Mon 22:07]

|-------

-- get tough ---- get toughmail --