Re: RaiserFS PPC status

OK. What's the deal with ReiserFS on PPC?

When I go to JeffM's page it lists the patch to
reiserfsprogs3.x.0j. But debian already has a reiserfsprogs. However,
when I try to run 'mkreiserfs /dev/hda13' I just get a 'Usage: ...'
line.

So I did a apt-get source of resierfsprogs, but the patch doesn't apply
cleanly, because only the Makefile.in changes have been added.

This makes me pretty leary. Could someone who has ReiserFS running
give an indication of what you had to build from scratch and what you
could use from unstable?

Thanks,
jas.