Re: Cannot boot anymore

Ok, I found the problem by myself.

I have been quite stupid and copied zImage from arch/powerpc... to
/boot/vmlinux, instead of copying vmlinux itself...

I was able to boot again on potato cd by booting directly in of (no after
yaboot failed) then updated yaboot.conf to my old kernel, ybin, and it
worked.

I can now run X !!
I only miss the trick to emulate 3 button on my single button mac
trackpad...

Franck