Re: Mouse in X

Paschoud Alain wrote:

But of course, I find other problems. The biggest one is that my mouse is not recognized, so I haven't any mouse in X.

I have the standard USB mouse from Apple.

I am relative new as well but probably try following:

Does it work on the konsole? If so you have to edit XF86Config or XF86Config-4 depending on your XF
If it doesn't work on the konsole so you have to do a
mknod /dev/usb/usblp0 c 13 63
then in /etc/fstab  the line after "proc ...."

none /proc/bus/usb  usbdevfs  defaults 0 0

then do gpmconfig and change
type to  "imps/2" and
repeat mode to "raw"

That was it for me