Mouse in X

Hello,

I want to thank everybody that help me for installing Debian distribution. I now manage to install and start.

But of course, I find other problems. The biggest one is that my mouse is not recognized, so I haven't any mouse in X.

I have the standard USB mouse from Apple.
Is there any way to move the cursor without the mouse ? If I made something wrong during the install process, do I have to redo the complete install process to correct this problem ?

Thank you for any help.

Alain Paschoud