Re: mirrormagic on powerpc

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 05:54:01PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> Drew Parsons wrote:
> >
> > Could anyone say if the autobuilder is running OK, or alternatively could
> > anyone confirm that mirrormagic 2.0.0-7 builds on powerpc?
>
> Tha autobuilder is fine, and the current status for mirrormagic is 'Uploaded'
> which means that it's been built fine and uploaded to incoming.

I'm glad to hear it.  However, I'm unable to confirm it.  It's not in pool
yet, not in the incoming directory, not in DONE or REJECT.  The changes
files for the other architectures are in incoming/DONE, but not powerpc.
I'm judging from incoming at auric.

Are you sure it's been uploaded?  When did this happen?  Did it make its way
to auric?

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A