mirrormagic on powerpc

Hi powerpc ppl,

a month or so ago I wrote about getting my package mirrormagic to compile on
powerpc.  With your help we isolated the problem and David Roundy supplied a
patch which I put into 2.0.0-7.

I've been trying to watch the success of this new upload, but the results
are confusing me.  The build log at
http://voltaire.debian.org/buildd/buildlogs/mirrormagic/latest
mentioned in testing's update_excuses.html just says:

"Most recent build log:
Not available."

The bit that really doesn't make sense is that when I checked the build log
two or three weeks ago, it reported on the whole build process, apparently
with success, even though update_excuses.html marked it as a bad build.

Could anyone say if the autobuilder is running OK, or alternatively could
anyone confirm that mirrormagic 2.0.0-7 builds on powerpc?

Thanks!

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A