Re: TiPB X Problems - solved!

Hello,

Thank you all for your help. Following michel's suggestion, I compiled
benh's kernel and changed my append to "video=aty128fb:vmode:14,cmode:8".
It work without problem after that. I tried taking out the append line,
but it would just hang with the OF path to the video card on a white
screen.

I am now running kde (from source suggested by benh) with true type fonts
from msttcorefonts (yes from m$) and using kde anti-aliasing. It looks
great!

-matt