Re: Airport quality levels?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 11:34:55PM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:
> On a related note, wireless tools as found in testing do their job, but
> segfault on exit. Anyone else seen this? I've not yet tried to recompile
> myself, or otherwise debug what's up.

yes they do this on x86 as well, and this is using Jean Tourrilhes plain
source, when I compile it and use it on either powerpc or x86 it segfaults
after use, I never bothered debugging because everything worked so who cares
if it segfaults on exit. I mentioned it happening on wireless@samba.org as
have  a few othe rpeople, Jean has not commented, but it does not really
matter as it does not affect usage.

	See You
	    Steve

--