Re: potato/ppc 9500/180mp

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 06:40:42PM +0200, Francois Scala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install gnu-linux-debian to an powermac 9500/180mp. The boot
> floppy work well, but when it ask for the root floppy, the keyboard does not
> work.

arghghghghgh

blah blah known *OLD* boring issue blah blah blah.

either use an alternate means of booting, hack the boot floppies, use
older boot floppies (2.2.16 or maybe 2.2.17 if such a beast exists).

or best, wait a few days or a week when potato r3 is released, its
rumored that they may have functional boot floppies again.

we will know in the morning.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/