Re: Install Grief/Powermac 9500

I answered your other post, but the key here is not to navigate to
rescue.bin, but instead to navigate to somewhere above the powermac folder.
In your case this would be just your disk root level. Then the installer
searches all the folders at that level to find the rescue.bin within the
proper folder hierarchy.

Pretty wacky, huh?