Re: File Path Problems/9500 Install

What made the installer happy for me, was to use the Browse mode to list all
the directories on my Mac hard disk. My folder structure looked like:

HD
/debian
  /current
    base2.2.tgz
    /powermac
        drivers.tgz
        /images-1.44
            root.bin

etc.

The installer allowed me to drill down to the current directory (using the
<...> browse mode), and then it showed "/debian/current" for the path I
believe. I said OK to that, and then it searches that path for the
images-1.44 folder etc. and succeeds in finding it. Finally, it asks if the
path you really want is /instmnt/debian/current, and you can say OK and it
will go ahead and do the install. I didn't have much luck typing the path in
directly, it seemed not to understand, or maybe I just couldn't get the
slashes right.