Re: Yaboot and Apache (the neverending story)

>I would like to install Debian ppc but there are many files and I don't

>know well what I must download and install, there isn't a cdrom image ?

There are several around, so you might want to try one of these:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/cdimage.debian.org/2.2_rev2/powerpc

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/mirrors/debian-cd.debian.org/debian-cd/2.2_rev2/powerpc

ftp://ftp.du.se/disk2/debian-cd/2.2_rev2/powerpc

ftp://ftp.srv.ualberta.ca/pub/Mirror/debian-iso/2.2_rev2/powerpc

Please note, though, that you will have to browse this list's archive a
lot to get things working. Otherwise you're in for a nice newbie
bashing, which in turn no one is really looking forward to.

Olaf