Re: XFree86 4.0.3-0pre1v1 available for testing on powerpc & sparc

Branden Robinson wrote:

> Please try these out, guys.
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ woody/$(ARCH)/
> deb-src http://people.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ woody/source/

Works fine for me on a PowerBook Pismo, thanks.

Let me suggest one thing though: How about adding symlinks to testing and/or
unstable? apt gets confused for me like this because I only have these aliases
in my sources.list and set the default to testing.

TIA