[off topic] more ram?

All

Curious, one of my friends is looking at buying an iMac (alas he will not be
running linux) and I am wondering about putting additional RAM in it. On
www.apple.com.au/store the Ram would cost another AU $200 on top of the
price of the iMac ($2400 or so) for an upgrade from 64 to 128 MB.

I can buy 128 MB dimm's in the shops for AU $100, so I am wondering will
normal dimm's work in the iMac, 192 MB Ram for half the price of upgrading
the computer to 128 MB through apple is definitely a good thing as far as I
can see.

	See You
	    Steve

--