Re: Ancient date on TiBook (Was: Titanium trackpad blues)

At 2:06 PM -0800 4/5/01, Ethan Benson wrote:
i am curious as to why these powerbooks don't have a small lithium
battery to solely maintain the clock when the main batteries fail?

Not just when the main batteries fail, i've had it reset on my iBook when I've had to reset via the little reset button at the top, uncool when I didn't catch before sending a bunch of e-mail.