XMMS won't play MP3 - undefined sym

Hello,

As the subject says, I can't play MP3's anymore with XMMS. Works fine
with mpg123, and I can play Ogg vorbis with xmms.

I click on "Play file" (or I add files to the playlist), I select one or
more mp3 files, click ok, and xmms won't do anything (the files don't
appear in the playlist for example).

When I launch xmms, I get:
/usr/lib/xmms/Input/libmpg123.so: undefined symbol: mpg123_synth_1to1_3dnow

Isn't 3dnow! an AMD thing?

I'm running unstable, freshly upgraded 2 or 3 days ago.

Thanks,
Patrix.

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."