Recommendation *against* UFS

After playing around with my now triple booting (debian/osx/classic) PBG4
for a couple hours, and discovering that

a) osx was slow b) airport was broken c) classic was broken

I reinstalled OSX formatting the partition to HFS+, instead of UFS as it
had bit.

OSX runs about twice as fast now, airport works and classic works.  Also, I
have booted classic MasOS standalone since doing this, and it did *not*
debless the OSX stuff.  Apparently, this problem has been fixed.

So I thought I'd put this info out those considering OSX alongside Linux,
that HFS+ seems to be the way to go with the 1.0 release.  The only
drawback is you can't mount your OSX partition under linux...

-raf

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////