Re: Change swap after adding memory?

Well, next time I take the server down I am going to take it out and back home and test it some more. With 2.4, my list of PCI cards that work nicely on ppc needs a revamp and update. I especially need to motivate people to stick IDE cards in their boxes and see if they work. Functional IDE cards seem to be a big concern for a lot of people.

-jeramy b smith

--
-jeramy b smith

"Linux is Fun!" -Linus Torvalds