Re: Change swap after adding memory?

I wanted a promise card for the server, but all I could find at the shops were SIIG. I googled and found that SIIG was supported by the unified driver in 2.4. I tested it in my g4 at home and it read cds fine and mounted ISOs nice; but when I put it in the server it timed out doing a partition scan on the attached hard disk on boot up.

mlan@cpu.lu wrote