Re: Email client and conversion from Netscape Mail on win32

Mike Fedyk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not on the debian-user list, so please cc me as well as the list...
>
> I have been using netscape mail for several years on winblows, and have over 50
> folders and even more filters.  I have been getting about 10,000 messages a
> month, and now that I'm a LKML reader, it's gone even higher.  So, threading
> support is very important to me.  So is mail filtering, weather it's with a
> separate package or not doesn't matter.

I converted from Mac to Linux on with Netscape Comm 4.7x and had no big
problems. Once Netscape was on linux I put the Mac files in that matched
the linux files. Backup of the orignals would be a good idea. It was
pretty manual but it worked okay. Netscape does crash occasionally on
Linux and Mac just so you know.

Hope this helps,
Eric :-)