airport driver

I have woody installed on a PowerBook (most recent G3 before new titaniam G4,
the 2000 model, the Firewire model, Pismo, etc...call it what you like), which
has an airport card in it that I would really like to use.

I'm using a 2.2.18 kernel, and it is linked into /usr/src/linux.

I grabbed the airport driver from www.penguinppc.org/~benh but can't get it to
compile.

Do I need to incorporate that directory into my kernel tree and be in:

/usr/src/linux/modules/pcmcia-cs/wireless

Or what is the magic trick to get the airport to compile?

I've got most things worked out and the PowerBook rocks, and the last few
things I'll resort to this list for help. HELP!!!!!<g>

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.